Since we launched our new website back in May we have had so many enquiries about our new CREATE & MAKE Collection. It seems there are a lot of creative Brides out there who really want to play a part in creating their own stationery – our D.I.Y. wedding option allows you to do just this.
Here are a few simple steps on how to order your Create & Make stationery from The Hummingbird Card Company, followed by a little guide on how to put it all together.
Firstly ORDER A SAMPLE ONLINE – once you have received it, checked your colours and made your choices you are ready to place your order:
Fill in our online CREATE & MAKE order form.
Step 1: Choose your design from our Boutique Collection.
Step 2: Choose your card colour, inlay colour, and if you would like ribbons, diamantés or pearls.
Step 3: Let us know which items you are interested in and how many you need. We will supply you with matching paper if requested and can also provide you with a set up for printing your invitation layouts.
Step 4: We will send you a quote and, once you have confirmed, an invoice for payment.
Step 5: Once we have received your payment, we will wrap everything beautifully in one of our keepsake boxes and send it via courier ready for you to start creating. Easy as that!
Now onto the fun part!
Choose a font, make sure you have all the correct details included (don’t forget to double check all the times, dates & spelling!!) Click here for help with wording your invites and what information you need to include.
You Will Need:
Lasercut Outers, Coloured Inlays, Printed Inserts, Guillotine (or scalpel & ruler), Double sided tape, Ribbon, Diamante or pearls, Superglue, Tweezers, Scissors, Glass of bubbly (optional!)
- Trim down all your inserts to the correct size and fold in half.
- Add a small piece of our skinny double sided tape to the back of the insert.
- Fix inside the coloured inlay. Trim the edges so they all match.
- Fix a small piece of tape to the back of the inlay and fix inside the laser-cut card.
- Add your chosen ribbon by tying in a bow and trimming the ends or just leave the card plain & simple.
- To fix diamantés or pearls to your cards add a tiny dot of super glue to where you would like them positioned. Then, using tweezers, gently place the diamantés or pearls on top of the small glue dot. Make sure you allow a few minutes for everything to dry!
- If you are wanting to include information sheets we can supply you with paper to match your invitations. Print and trim these down to size (130mm x 260mm), fold them in half, they sit neatly behind your invitation.
- Write your guests names on each invitation, address the envelopes, then simply add a stamp and they are ready to send.
If you need a layout for printing just let us know and we can send you an example. Follow the same process for printing Menus, Orders of Service, Thank You cards etc. We can also supply you with matching Place-cards, Favour Boxes, Bunting and Mobiles to co-ordinate with your stationery.
To order a sample Click HERE
To place a Create & Make Enquiry please click HERE