Santa’s not the only one busy at Christmas!
Dare we mention Christmas is now just around the corner! Hopefully lots of lovely ‘snail mail’ Christmas cards will be fluttering through your letterbox soon!
If you’re sending a card or gift to give a little love or to brighten up someone’s Christmas, don’t miss those all important delivery deadline dates. Here’s a few to pop in your diary.
If you’re sending cards overseas, you’ll need to drop them in the post box by:
- Sunday 3rd December – Africa & Middle East
- Wednesday 7th December – Asia, Cyprus, Far East, Japan, Eastern Europe (ex. Poland, Czech Republic & Slovakia)
- Thursday 8th December – Caribbean, Central & South America
- Saturday 10th December – Greece, Australia & New Zealand
- Wednesday 14th December – Czech Republic, Germany, Italy & Poland
- Thursday 15th December – Canada, Finland, Sweden & USA
- Friday 16th December – Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain & Switzerland
- Saturday 17th December – Belgium, France, Ireland & Luxembourg
If you’re sending to a loved one using British Forces Post Office:
- Monday 28th November – Airmail to Operational BFPO’s
- Monday 12th December – Airmail to Static BFPO’s
Finally for cards nearer to home, make sure you’ve sent all UK inland mail by:
- Tuesday 20th December – for 2nd class post and Royal Mail signed for
- Wednesday 21st December – for 1st class post and Royal Mail signed for
- Thursday 22nd December – for Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed
- Friday 23rd December – Special Delivery Saturday Guaranteed
Get organised if you want to beat the Christmas rush and write your little lovelies soon!
If you’re sending a letter to Santa, send it NOW…..TODAY….the more time he has the better!